Isis was one of the most important goddesses of ancient Egypt. Her name is the Greek form of an ancient Egyptian word for “throne.” She was a principal deity in rites connected with the dead; as magical healer, she cured the sick and brought the deceased to life; and as mother, she was a role model for all women.
• Hangs from silver plated rolo chain that has been soldered for strength and lengthy ownership.
• Necklace is your choice of six lengths (not including the length of the pendant.)
• A photograph of the pendant's measurement is included in the gallery.
• There is a chart to help visualize the different lengths of necklaces that I offer in the gallery.
• Lobster clasp closure.
• Each necklace will arrive in a cute box ready for gift giving.
• To lengthen the life of your necklace, do not shower or bathe with jewelry on.
• Your item will ship between 1-3 business days.
• Priority Shipping is available at checkout.